2022 ICME Summer Workshop Series
About this event
ICME’s annual Summer Workshop Series will offer a variety of virtual data science and AI courses, taught live via Zoom by world-renowned Stanford faculty and Stanford-affiliated instructors. The series is open to the general public worldwide. Discounts are offered to students, staff, and faculty from all schools as well as to ICME industry and national labs partners. Attendees completing four or more workshops can earn a Stanford ICME Fundamentals of Data Science Summer Workshops Certificate of Completion.
The series offers:
- New and Intermediate workshops such as Data Privacy and Ethics, and Intermediate Topics in Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Twelve workshops over three weeks, from August 1-19, 2022.
- Half-day workshops (from either 8-11 am or 1-4 pm Pacific time) spread over two days.
Monday, August 1
Tuesday, August 2 -
Wednesday, August 3 -
Thursday, August 4 -
Friday, August 5 -
Monday, August 8 -
- 8-11am: Introduction to Machine Learning (session 1)
- 1-4 pm: Introduction to Mathematical Optimization (session 2)
Tuesday, August 9 -
- 8-11am: Introduction to Machine Learning (session 2)
- 1-4 pm: Introduction to Deep Learning (session 1)
Wednesday, August 10 -
Thursday, August 11 -
- 8-11 am: Data Visualization in Tableau (session 1)
- 1-4 pm: Introduction to High Performance Computing (session 1)
Friday, August 12 -
- 8-11am: Data Visualization in Tableau (session 2)
- 1-4 pm: Introduction to High Performance Computing (session 2)
Monday, August 15 -
- 8-11 am: Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (session 1)
- 1-4 pm: Data Privacy & Ethics (session 1)
Tuesday, August 16 -
- 8-11am: Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (session 2)
- 1-4 pm: Data Privacy & Ethics (session 2)
Wednesday, August 17 -
Friday, August 19
For more information on the workshops, please visit here.