January 28, 2022 - 3:00pm
SAP will be hosting a cybersecurity event on January 28th from 3-5pm on Zoom. Please note that your information may be shared with SAP in order for them to follow up with prospective candidates for job opportunities.
Online - Register nowPresentations & Design Thinking Workshop
- Introduction by Anamarie Franc, Managing Director, SAP Labs
- Tech Vision: Cybersecurity in the Business World: Technology Advancements and Security Trends with Elena Kvochko, Chief Trust Officer, SAP and Uwe Palm, Head AppHaus, SAP Palo Alto
- Technical Challenge Design-Thinking Workshop: Share your ideas and hear from others about critical challenges such as: How do you prioritize energy when half the grid loses power? How do you stop a malware spreading through a QR code? Led by Sally Lawler Kennedy, Sr Director, Innovation + Customer Experience, SAP
- Q+A with Robin Kusnick, University and Campus Recruiting, SAP
Benefits of Participation
- Engage with emerging technologies such as machine learning which are impacting the everyday cybersecurity situation of companies.
- Develop Design Thinking skills in a workshop to find creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Exclusive interactive Q&A with Industry Leaders on current issues in cybersecurity and technology.
- Expand your Professional Network with access to Technology Leaders and Recruiters.
To find more information about this hiring company and its business, go to SAP.